Gas-fired boilers are not only cleaner and more environmentally friendly, but also have higher fuel utilization rate and efficiency than other types of boilers. They are generally concealed in the industrial processing consumption of all walks of life in our country, and are used in many industries, such as chemical consumption, food processing, textile, paper making and so on. Many users who use gas-fired boilers tell us that when the boiler is just started, it will not ignite at all. Gas-fired boilers encounter this situation mainly because of the problems of extinguisher components and air pressure. According to different conditions, the following analysis can be made.
1. Cleaning is normal before and after start-up, but it does not ignite.
1. Lack of Electric-Fire Gas: Check Circuits and Repair
2. Solenoid Valve Burn out, Not Working (Main Valve, Ignition Valve): Renovation
3. Air pressure instability: adjust air pressure to regular value
4. The air volume is too large: reduce the air distribution and the opening of the throttle
2. The pressure of the boiler is normal and it will not ignite.
1. Burning out of ignition transformer: renewal
2. High Voltage Wire Damage or Fragmentation: Re-installation or Replacement
3. Ignition rod position relative size gap is too large or too small: readjustment
4. Electrode Cracking or Ground Short Circuiting: Re-installation or Renovation
5. Inappropriate spacing: readjustment
3. Flameout after 5-6 seconds of boiler ignition
1. Lack of air pressure, too large pressure drop and too small supply air flow: readjusting air pressure and clearing filter screen
2. The air volume is too small, the extinguishment is not sufficient, and the smoke is strong: readjustment
3. Too much air, showing white air: readjustment
The wonderful content of this article is provided by Shandong Gas Boiler Manufacturer. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click on more content to enter: http://www.jnlzsb.com! We have a special customer service to answer your questions.