Sometimes we will find that the ignition rod of gas-fired boiler has sparks but does not ignite. Let's analyze it for us by Shandong gas-fired boiler.
1. The ventilation gap of the cyclone disk is blocked by carbon deposit, and the ventilation is poor.
2. Oil nozzles are dirty, blocked or worn.
Throttle setting angle is too small.
4. Inappropriate distance between the tip of ignition rod and the leading edge of oil nozzle (too prominent or retracted)
The solenoid valve of the first oil gun is blocked by debris (small oil gun).
6. The oil quality is too viscous to flow easily or the filter system is blocked or the oil valve is not opened, which makes the oil pump suck up insufficiently and the oil pressure is low.
7. The filter screen of the oil pump itself is blocked.
8. Oil contains more water (boiling noise in heater).
Processing measures include: cleaning; cleaning first, if not renewal; adjusting test; adjusting distance (3-4mm is better); removing cleaning (using diesel oil to clean parts); inspecting pipelines and oil filters, insulation equipment; removing peripheral screw of oil pump, carefully removing the outer cover, taking out the oil net inside, soaking with diesel oil; testing new oil.
The above wonderful content is provided by Shandong Gas Boiler. More details about gas boilers. Welcome the customer service staff who consulted our official website: http://www.jnlzsb.com! We will reply to you as soon as possible! Thank you for your support!