In cold winter, electric heating boilers can make our house less cold, but the power consumption of electric heating boilers is very large. What ways can we reduce the power consumption of electric heating boilers? Let's take a look at the suggestions of Shandong Electric Heating Boiler.
1. Installation of indoor temperature controller. Nowadays, many households use water collectors to stop temperature control, although this can also control indoor temperature, but there is no energy-saving temperature controller, so it is advocated that users install temperature controllers. According to statistics, the use of indoor temperature controller can save 20-28% of the electricity costs, but also can complete personalized temperature conditioning and achieve the purpose of energy saving.
2. Do a good job of the house's thermal insulation performance. Firstly, the thermal insulation performance of the house is the most important. If the house is not well insulated, the heat in the room will be lost to the outdoor by heat convection, and the outdoor cold air will flow into the indoor, so the electric boiler will be heated from time to time, and the electricity consumption will naturally be very large. If double-glazing windows and thick curtains are added to doors and windows, energy can be saved by 25% to 30%.
3. Adhere to proper indoor temperature. Setting indoor temperature scientifically and reasonably can also effectively save electricity consumption. The room temperature is the warmest when heating in winter, which is around 18-20 degrees Celsius. In winter, we wear more clothes, plus the temperature of about 18 - 20 degrees Celsius, people feel the warmest. Excessive room temperature not only causes energy wastage, but also makes people feel dry mouth and other diseases.
4. Stop cleaning regularly. Electric boilers need running water. After a long period of use, there will be certain scale. Scale not only increases the energy consumption of electric boilers, but also damages the service life of boilers (scale is the biggest killer of traditional electric heating boilers). Practical tests have proved that regular cleaning of self-service boilers will save 25% energy, and the cleaning time is usually 3-5 years.
5. Set up accurate boiler operation procedures. Nowadays, many people are at work and nobody is at home during the day. At this time, we can adjust the heating temperature adjustment knob of the electric boiler to "0" (at this time, the electric boiler is in a freeze-proof state, the water temperature in the heating system is between 35 and 40 degrees, and the overall space temperature in the room is about 8-14 degrees). After work, we can effectively save energy by adjusting the heating gear of the boiler to the temperature you need. Source, heating is also faster.
The above wonderful content is provided by Shandong Electric Heating Boiler Friendship.