Boiler circulating cleaning system shall meet the requirements
(1) the cleaning tank shall have sufficient volume and strength;
(2) use corrosion-resistant pump to clean the pump, and meet the flow and head required for circulating cleaning. Meanwhile, standby pump shall be provided on site;
(3) the filter inlet shall be installed at the inlet of the cleaning pump or the outlet of the cleaning water tank. The mesh diameter shall be less than 5mm, and there shall be enough flow passage section;
(4) each pipeline of the cleaning system shall have sufficient flow cross-section area to ensure the flow rate of the cleaning solution. At the same time, the flow of each circuit shall be uniform to avoid short circuit between circuits;
(5) install the exhaust pipe leading to the safe place on the top of the boiler and the closed cleaning tank. The exhaust pipe shall have sufficient flow area;
(6) valves of cleaning system shall be flexible and tight without copper parts. The superheater shall be filled with appropriate protective fluid. Systems and equipment not involved in cleaning shall be reliably isolated or protected;
(7) the preparation of cleaning solution and heating device shall be easy to operate, safe and reliable.
Many times, when we install and use the boiler, we will find that the water volume of the boiler does not meet our expectations. If we replace the boiler, it will cause economic loss, so we need to increase the water quantity of the boiler.
Try to select coal with higher calorific value and several kinds of coal; increase the boiler inlet temperature and keep the inlet pipeline in good condition; you can increase the air volume of the boiler appropriately. You can change a bigger fan. In this way, the ventilation of the heating surface of the boiler can be increased and the heat absorption of the boiler can be increased.
After using in the boiler for a period of time, scale and dust will also affect its own water, so it needs to be cleaned in time.