Proper use, cleaning and maintenance are equally important when removing radiation protective clothing. What should be paid attention to when taking off radiation protective clothing?
1. Take off the protective clothing in reverse order to put on the protective clothing. Do not touch areas on protective clothing that may be contaminated with chemicals.
2. If possible, detoxify, clean, check and air pressure test the radiation protective clothing for reuse.
3. If the radiation protective clothing is exposed to toxic chemicals, detoxify it properly, and then take off the protective clothing.
4. If the protective clothing cannot be detoxified, it should be discarded safely.
5. When there is enough air in the radiation proof clothing to remove the pollution safely, leave the workplace or hot area, and take off the radiation proof clothing in time.
These are precautions for taking off radiation protective clothing. People pay more and more attention to the harm of radiation to human body. In many specific working environments, workers need to wear special radiation protective clothing.